Consulting for Existing Spas
Course #1: Spa Start Up, Management & Operations
This outstanding compilation of critical opening & operational data outlines full-scale Spa Start Up and Management details, beginning in the formative stages of your spa’s development, and takes you right through to your grand opening and into the life of your career.
Course #2: Spa Management & Operations
Just like our Course #1, this program is chalked full of critical operational data, including hard to find industry-specific information; best business basics; proven practices; business prototypes, templates and tools, that will push you miles ahead of your competition.
NEW Instant Downloads
A Tip From Leslie
Tip: Develop and envelop your clients
- Customer Services (23)
- Education (8)
- Featured Spas (19)
- Financial (21)
- Management & Leadership (27)
- Marketing & Promotion (35)
- Marketing – Online (10)
- Operational (33)
- Re-Blogs (4)
- Retail & Product Development (14)
- Spa Directors (66)
- Spa Start Up, Planning & Development (39)
- Staffing and Development (35)
- Treatments & Menu Planning (12)
- Trending – Local and Global (30)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Wellness (14)
- What's New (10)
Free Business Plan eBook
New challenges can come in many forms
We'll help you sustain your business with best practices:
Investigate your business shortfalls
Isolate the causes
Implement tangible solutions
"I know that I couldn't have achieved such quick success in my day spa without Leslie" Nurture Spa
Is it time to re-position your Spa for Profit?
If your spa is already established and you are facing certain business challenges, it's never too late to seek our advice.
Challenges can come in many forms. A profitable spa has been positioned for profit, and has most business systems in place and running well. Cost of Goods and Operational costs are under control; market position and promotional initiatives match the spa's image; staff have been carefully recruited and enjoy ongoing training and growth opportunities; clients benefit from personalized service and goal-oriented programs; and operations consistently meet or exceed industry benchmarks and standards.
When one area is suffering, you can be sure the rest will follow. Acting quickly upon your instincts will serve you and the business well.
Spa Business Audit / Re-Assessment for Existing Spas
The industry has undergone a dramatic evolution in recent years. New local and global trends; technology; and client and staff demands have changed the way we need to look at business. New challenges can come in many forms. Our Business Performance Analysis will focus in and report on your problematic areas. We'll uncover your business shortfalls and the corresponding opportunities for improvement and growth. We will isolate the causes and provide you with tangible solutions
Much of the information required to keep your business evolving is uncovered and brought to light for you in our online Distance Learning Course #2; Spa Management & Operations. We always recommend you begin there so that you can re-look at the project with a fresh, inspired point of view.
Spa Business Performance Analysis
Our first approach is to analyze business systems and shortfalls. Once we have uncovered root causes, we'll set in motion a priority plan to maximize your businesses potential and bottom line results. Your analysis might include the following:
- Financial Analysis- Cost of Goods; Operational Costs; inventory & purchasing procedures
- Market Positioning- Target market review; trends analysis; business (re)placement & opportunities
- Management- Assessment; training; and counsel
- Staff Development & Retention- Compensation; appraisal & reward systems; growth & goals
- Team Morale- Assess; systematize; train; and build
- Sales Departments Evaluation- Technology; booking systems; retail opportunities; new revenue streams
- Guest Experience- Evaluation; feedback analysis; areas of improvement
- Service Menu- Analyze breadth; depth; suitability; and service protocols
- Resources and Suppliers- Evaluate need for replacement and/or upgrading
- Traffic Flow- Rooms utilization; productivity levels; floor plan (in)efficiencies
- Operations - Overall review of whole in-house procedures.